Tuesday 17 September 2013

Cheryl Cole Red Hair.


I've gone through many different hair colours through out my life. From blue/black to awful bleach blonde streaks (when i was younger!), but the colour I always came back to was a deep red. The only negative thing I had to say about this was a few years ago, back when Cheryl Cole was a judge on Xfactor and sporting her newly dyed red hair. The 'Cheryl Cole Red' started trending and it was everywhere, people would say to me 'I love your hair colour! Was it inspired by Cherly Coles new do?' 
The answer was No. Just No.
 
Cheryl Coles Red Hair 

However after the many years of dying my hair red, iv found it almost impossible to find one that lasts longer than just a couple of weeks. I've stuck with the Live Colour XXL for the last year or so and the colour result is amazing but has anyone else found that it starts to fade after the first couple of washes? 

L-Hour after dyeing, R-2 weeks after dyeing

I finally gave up trying to find a decent red hair dye that lasts and went for a more extreme look which I will post soon!(Lots of pinks and purples!) If anyone else had the same problem with the live colour XXL or any other dye not lasting let me know in the comment box! 

x







No comments:

Post a Comment