Tuesday 17 September 2013

Indroduction




I've been considering writing a blog for a while now. I've turned to blogs myself to find peoples views and opinions of products I've been wanting to purchase and have found them extremely helpful. I've had many good and bad experiences with things I have purchased and thought that my reviews could help all of you out the way other blogs have helped me. So today I woke up and thought 'You know what? Today's the day! I'm starting my blog'. So here I sit on the sofa, laptop on my lap and a cup of tea in my hand, writing this introduction.  I'm going to keep this introduction short and sweet and finish it off with a few facts about me, enjoy! :)

My names Caitlin. I'm 23 and I live in the South East of England in a nice little country town near Brighton.
I have a lovely man and we have been together for around 6 years now. 
I haven't got a particular style, I mix and match, I like the things I like. One day I could be in a floral summer dress and the next day I could whip out a bit of Adidas, It really just depends on how I feel. 
I used to be one of the 'unpopular' kids at school because I dressed differently, wore dark makeup and liked music that wasn't 'in'. It made me insecure for several years but now I realise its much better to just be yourself and I wouldn't want to be boring!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment